Home > Division of Cancer Immunotherapy (Kashiwa)
Group for Innovative Cancer TreatmentDivision of Cancer Immunotherapy (Kashiwa)
We have practiced from basic research to translational research through the development of cancer peptide vaccine therapy and have reported many research results.
Currently, we combine our knowledge with the latest technology, develop therapeutic and preventive methods with cancer vaccines, develop immune cell therapies including the use of iPS cells, and as well as work on developing these individualized treatments. We also develop diagnostic methods for the recurrence and onset risk of cancer.
Toshiaki Yoshikawa,Keigo Saito,Manami Shimomura,Kyoko Fukud
Toshihiro Suzuki,Shoichi Mizuno,Norihiro Fujinam
Yumi Tokumitsu,Kayoko Shoda,Yukiko Kozaki
Ken Imaizumi (NCCHE Colorectal Surgery),Masatake Taniguchi(NCCHE Hepato-biliary pancreatic Surgery)
Kazuto Nosaka(Nagoya University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology),Yasuhiro Shimizu(Yokohama City University Department of
Gastroenterological Surgery),Yu Akazawa (Fukui University Second Department of Internal Medicine)
Main Research Contents
- Development of cancer vaccine therapy
- Development of personalized cancer vaccine therapy as a preventive method for recurrence after curative surgery
- Development of cancer prevention vaccine
- Development of cancer antigen-specific T cell therapy including utilization of iPS cells
- Development of individualized T cell therapy
- Development of cancer risk diagnosis method with blood samples
- Cancer therapy using regenerated immune cells from induced pluripotent stem cells
- Cancer immunotherapy using genetically modified immune cells
See also Publications.
Contact UsDivision of Cancer Immunotherapy,
Exploratory Oncology Research & Clinical Trial Center (Kashiwa Campus)