Home > Division of Cancer Pathophysiology
Division of Cancer Pathophysiology
Introduction of laboratory
Since the number of cancer survivors has been increasing year due to recent improvements in cancer treatment, the laboratory will develop a comprehensive cancer pathology (basic) study to establish next-generation cancer supportive care and palliative care with a view to improving the quality of life in individual cancer patients.
The main themes of this laboratory are as follows:
- Complex Disease Cancer Pathology Study as the Basis for Comprehensive Cancer Supportive Care
- Peripheral-Brain Linkage-Based Neurological Tumor Analysis
- Translational Research to Establish Individual Cancer Pathology Drug Therapy
- Analysis of Neurological Disease-Specific Immune Variations Using the Human Genome Database
- Analysis of Systemic Pain Networks
- Cellular Molecular Pharmacology of Analgesics
Since the director concurrently serves as both a professor at the Department of Pharmacology, Hoshi Pharmaceutical University, and a visiting professor at several faculty of medicine courses, the above-mentioned research projects are being carried out in cooperation with other medical universities.