Home > Ichiro Oda
We will focus on the developments of new endoscopic diagnosis/treatment as well as effective training system.
Area of research
- Endoscopic diagnosis
- Endoscopic treatment
- Training system
- Minimally invasive treatment
Current main research theme
- Developments of new endoscopic diagnosis/treatment and effective training system
Collaborative research themes
Developments of new endpscopic diagnosis/treatment and effective training system; From innovation to clinical practice
ioda●ncc.go.jp（replace ● to ＠）
- 31/3/1995 Graduated from Sapporo Medical University
- 1/4/1995 Trainee of 4th Department of Internal Medicine, Sapporo Medical University
- 1/4/1998 Trainee of Endoscopy Division, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo
- 1/6/1999 Resident of Endoscopy Division, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo
- 1/6/2002 Staff Doctor of Endoscopy Division, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo
- 1/9/2011 Head of Endoscopy Division, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo
- 1/8/2017 Chief of Division of Science and Technology for Endoscopy,
Exploratory Oncology Research & Clinical Trail Center,
National Cancer Centerand Head of Endoscopy Division, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo
Major affiliated societies
- Board certified fellow of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
- Board certified gastroenterologist of the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
- Board certificated member of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
- Board certificated fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
- Oda I, Oyama T, Abe S, et al. Preliminary results of multicenter questionnaire study on long-term outcomes of curative endoscopic submucosal dissection for early gastric cancer. Dig Endosc. 2014;26:214-9.
- Oda I, Suzuki H, Nonaka S, et al. Complications of Gastric Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection. Dig Endosc. 2013;25 (Suppl. 1):71–8.
- Oda I, Odagaki T, Suzuki H, et al. Learning curve for endoscopic submucosal dissection of early gastric cancer based on trainee experience. Dig Endosc. 2012;24 Suppl 1:129-32.
- Oda I, Abe S, Kusano C, et al. Correlation between endoscopic macroscopic type and invasion depth for early esophagogastric junction adenocarcinomas. Gastric Cancer. 2011;14:22-7.
- Oda I, Gotoda T, Sasako M, et al. Treatment strategy after non-curative endoscopic resection of early gastric cancer. Br J Surg. 2008;95:1495-500.
- Oda I, Saito D, Tada M, et al. A multicenter retrospective study of endoscopic resection for early gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer 2006;9:262-70.
- Oda I, Gotoda T, Hamanaka H, et al. Endoscopic submucosal dissection for early gastric cancer: Technical feasibility, operation time and complications from a large consecutive series. Digestive Endoscopy 2005;17:54-8.