National Cancer Center Hospital East has signed a business cooperation contract with Emergency Assistance Japan, Co., Ltd. (EAJ). Contact EAJ for an appointment with National Cancer Center Hospital, not contact us directly.
4-minute taxi ride or 6-minute Tobu Bus ride from West Exit of Kashiwanoha-campus Station (on the Tukuba Express line)
20-minute taxi ride or 30-minute Tobu Bus ride from West Exit of Kashiwa Station (on the JR Joban line or Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line or Tobu Noda line)
- Jun. 22, 2020
- National Cancer Center Japan and Mitsui Fudosan Agree on Accommodation Facility at the National Cancer Center Hospital East in Kashiwa-no-ha Smart City
- Mar. 7, 2019
- Kazakhstan Delegation visit
- Nov. 19, 2018
- Quickening the pace of new anti-cancer agents Attracting nanoparticles full of cancer drugs to the stroma of a tumour is proving key to new therapeutics.
- Nov. 13, 2018
- Hospital East honoured at ESMO
- Aug. 8, 2018
- Dr Masaaki Ito appointed Honorary Professor at China-Japan Friendship Hospital