National Cancer Center Hospital East has signed a business cooperation contract with Emergency Assistance Japan, Co., Ltd. (EAJ). Contact EAJ for an appointment with National Cancer Center Hospital, not contact us directly.
4-minute taxi ride or 6-minute Tobu Bus ride from West Exit of Kashiwanoha-campus Station (on the Tukuba Express line)
20-minute taxi ride or 30-minute Tobu Bus ride from West Exit of Kashiwa Station (on the JR Joban line or Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line or Tobu Noda line)
- Nov. 19, 2018
- Quickening the pace of new anti-cancer agents Attracting nanoparticles full of cancer drugs to the stroma of a tumour is proving key to new therapeutics.
- Nov. 13, 2018
- Hospital East honoured at ESMO
- Aug. 8, 2018
- Dr Masaaki Ito appointed Honorary Professor at China-Japan Friendship Hospital
- Apr. 3, 2018
- Advanced Medical Care Approval Received for Multiplex Gene Panel Testing
to Advancing Personalized Medicine
- Mar. 13, 2018
- SCRUM-Japan GI-SCREEN Aims for Realizing of Cancer Precision Medicine Utilizing Liquid Biopsy by Analyzing Comprehensive Cancer Genome Alterations in Blood